Maeve is originally from Ireland , then after spending a considerable number of years in Australia now divides her time between Ireland and India. She is a 300 RYT, graduating from the 200 & 300 Hour Teacher Training with Himalaya Yoga Valley.
As Program Director of Himalaya Yoga Valley (India & Europe) she is responsible for course and syllabus development for Level 1 & 2 Teacher Training courses. She coordinates the international training and retreat programs, ensuring that students and yoga guests receive the best learning and yoga holiday experience possible. During the Level 1 & 2 Teacher Training programs she teaches Yoga Business, Ethics for Yoga, Classroom Management, Communications and Teaching Methodology. Using her previous experience in business strategic planning and management which encompasses 23 years in Western Australia’s Department of Justice, she is able to pass on her knowledge and skills to trainees who wish to pursue a yoga business upon graduation. She has also lectured in Justice Studies at Edith Cowan University, Perth, Western Australia for eleven years and brings her tertiary teaching experiences to the yoga shala. Maeve holds a B.A. (Hons) Justice degree from Edith Cowan University, a Business Diploma and a Masters in Leadership and Management from Curtin University, Perth, Western Australia.
- 2015 – 300 Hr Teacher Training, Himalaya Yoga Valley, Goa, India
- 2007 – 200 Hr Teacher Training, Himalaya Yoga Valley, Goa, India
- 2007 – Masters Leadership and Management, Curtin University, Perth, Western Australia
- 2006 – Graduate Diploma Business- Curtin Business University, Perth, Western Australia
- 2004 – BA Justice ( Hons) at Edith Cowan University Perth, Western Australia