Himalaya Yoga Valley Europe ltd
Classes and Workshops:
- Himalaya Yoga Valley Europe Limited, reserves the right to refuse admission to classes or workshops.
- Classes – Membership fee is not refundable after 7 days of joining. Upon notification of cancellation within 7 days of joining, 75% of subscription will be refunded within 14 days. Fees for Private classes are not refundable except for medical reasons (see below).
- Workshops – Upon notification of cancellation at least 24h before workshop start date, the workshop fee is transferable, but non-refundable.
- Medical Cancellations – Refunds or part refunds for membership fee , private classes or workshop fee can be allowed on medical grounds and are assessed on a case by case basis, at the Discretion of the Manager, Himalaya Yoga Valley Europe Limited whose decision is final.
- In the unlikely event that a Himalaya Yoga Valley Centre Europe Limited workshop or private class is cancelled 100% of the payment will be refunded, or an alternative workshop or private class will be offered.
- If daily classes, workshops or private classes must be abandoned or interrupted due to exceptional circumstances there will not be a refund if more than half of the event has been completed (start and finish dates inclusive).
- Himalaya Yoga Valley Europe Limited accepts no responsibility for cancellations, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of God, war, and threat of war, closure of airports, interrupted train or bus services, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond our control.
- Himalaya Yoga Valley Europe Limited accepts no responsibility for injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions of customers developed during or subsequent to classes or workshops as well as loss of, or damage to, personal property during their attendance at the Centre
Security of Information:
- Himalaya Yoga Valley Europe Limited takes the privacy and security of our customers and their personal information very seriously. Information collected is used strictly by us to provide our services to you and is required for the provision of our services.
- Information submitted to Himalaya Yoga Valley Europe Limited may be shared with administrative staff and teachers solely for the purpose of administration and teaching.
- Customers understand that Himalaya Yoga Valley Europe Limited engages in social media networking, such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr etc. as part of the company’s promotional endeavors, which may involve sharing of photos or other information.
- Under no circumstances do we sell participant or personal information to others. Please note that we will not share health information that may have been provided in connection with a program, program withdrawal or request for refund
- Himalaya Yoga Valley Europe Limited may contact customers about upcoming events and opportunities. This will require the use of contact details. If you are uncomfortable with this please make this explicitly known to the staff via email.
- Himalaya Yoga Valley Centre Europe Limited will release any information that is required to be released by law or court order. In exceptional circumstances it may be necessary that we disclose your personally identifiable information if we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable to protect Himalaya Yoga Valley Europe Limited interests. We will seek to ensure that any proposed disclosure is required in the circumstances and then ensure that we disclose only the information that is required.
- Links from or to web sites outside our Company websites www.yogacorkireland.com or www.yogagoaindia.com are meant for convenience only. Himalaya Yoga Valley Europe Limited (includes our India company) does not review, endorse, approve or control, and is not responsible for any sites linked from or to the above websites, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and Himalaya Yoga Valley Europe Limited (includes our India company), will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking.
- Himalaya Yoga Valley Europe Limited cannot guarantee a place in a class or a workshop until full subscription or course fee has been received.
- Himalaya Yoga Valley Europe Limited has full discretion to offer discounts and concessions at any time. This does not automatically entitle other customers to the same discounts and concessions.
- All Credit Cards will be processed in Euros at the time of payment. Himalaya Yoga Valley Europe Limited is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
Injury or illness prior to or during classes or workshops:
- It is the responsibility of the customer to advise the Teacher of medical conditions, or injuries before class commences.
- If you are pregnant, you are strongly advised to only take Pregnancy Yoga classes. Before you commence classes ensure the teacher is a trained and qualified pregnancy yoga teacher.
- By partaking in workshops or classes, customers retain control and direction over all their physical activities and voluntarily assume full liability and accept the risk of harm, including physical injury and discomfort as a result of participation in activities during the classes or workshops.
- Himalaya Yoga Valley Europe Limited holds no liability for any injury or illnesses that occur to trainees during workshops or classes.
- The nature of a yoga workshop and classes includes a certain level of interpersonal physical contact. By participating a customer voluntarily agrees to this contact and understands its professional nature.
Photo/Video Release :
- Pictures may be taken during workshops or classes and used in a promotional capacity such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, the company website etc. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions customers give full permission for this information to be released.
- Himalaya Yoga Valley Centre Europe Limited retains no liability for use of pictures or videos taken by other paying participants in the the workshops or classes.
- Photos and videos taken by customers during workshops are deemed to be for learning and personal use only. Sharing this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Himalaya Yoga Valley Europe Limited (includes India) is strictly prohibited.
Use of Materials:
- Materials that are part of any workshop or class including but not limited to the Himalaya Yoga Valley Centre(s) handouts or manuals, the general layout of the Himalaya Yoga Valley (Europe Limited and India) websites, logos, trademarks and web pages content are the property of Himalaya Yoga Valley (Europe Limited and India). Using this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Himalaya Yoga Valley Europe Limited, is strictly prohibited.
- Himalaya Yoga Valley Europe Limited reserves the right to alter the programs and to select staff from a pool of qualified teachers depending upon availability.
Changes to our Policy:
- It may be necessary for us to review and revise these Terms and Conditions. Himalaya Yoga Valley Europe Limited reserves the right to review and change these Terms and Conditions at any time. If revised, changes will be posted on the website.
Upon submitting the application and clicking the button “I agree to these terms and conditions” you fully and voluntarily agree to said Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that you have both read and fully comprehend the nature and consequences of agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you have not read, understood or do not agree to these terms and conditions do not proceed which is by clicking on the Agreement button.