Client Guidelines for Practicing Yoga at our Ballincollig Studio
The safety of our clients and our teaching team is our top priority. Please read these guidelines before attending classes with us.
· The studio is cleaned regularly and professional cleaners carry out disinfectant fogging which removes pathogens from the air and surfaces.
· We have a new class booking system. If you have not used our online system since we closed during the pandemic you will need to set up a new account here or via the Himalaya Yoga Valley app.
· Clients must book a class prior to coming to the studio. We are unable to facilitate clients arriving without a pre-booked class.
· Come to the studio dressed ready for your practice as the changing rooms are not in use.
· Please bring your own filled water bottle and yoga mat to class. ( A limited amount of pre-used and cleaned props are for sale). We encourage you to bring your own props but we also have mats and props available if you prefer. If you wish to use a bolster, please bring a pillowcase as a bolster cover to use during your practice.
· Remove your shoes at the studio door and place them with all other belongings in-studio cubby holes.
· Teachers will provide verbal cues and demonstrations rather than physical adjustments. We hope to bring back physical adjustments soon.
We ask that you please cancel your class with us if you have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the 14 days prior to your class or if you have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the 14 days prior to your class.
As always we are here for you on chat or email to help you in any way we can.